Sunday, October 25, 2009

my first post

I want to start this blog on a positive note...
But I'm creating this blog feeling quite despondent so I will try to do my best.
I heard some great wisdom the other day, and that was to have better self esteem and to always capitalize your "I"s. This was in reference to the nowadays texting and emailing but I thought it was very wise. So I'm going to make a concerted effort to capitalize my "I"s from now on.
It is odd how people do things they don't want to do out of a strange guilty feeling. Why are they feeling guilty about it in the first place? If something is making you feel guilty then maybe you should look more closely at the whole situation instead of just caving in and doing it.
I say this as if I don't do this exact thing...I do...but I would like to try to stop feeling guilty so much and to do only things that are productive to mine and my families life.
well it's something for me to work on eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment